Primary Belt Cleaner Competitive Comparison
ASGCO® is proud to announce that effective today all Primary Belt Cleaners are Bigger, Stronger and more Durable than ever before.
- All primary mounting tubes are increasing in both diameter and strength (55% stronger).
- All primary and secondary mounting tubes are manufactured using a corrosion resistant coating that makes them 55% more corrosion resistant than our competitors that merely powder coat.
- Both E-Z Torque® (patented) and Force-1TM (patent pending) tensioners have increased in size, strength, ease of tensioning and maintain an effective tension throughout the life of the cleaning blade.
- Our in-house state-of-the-art urethane mixing and manufacturing facilities allow us the flexibility and expertise to manufacture a wide array of urethanes, from abrasion resistant to temperature resistant, and also corrosion resistant urethane compounds.
- Our new (patented) heavy duty Skalper® blade design, with its unique horizontal sipes/wear grooves across the entire width of the blade cleaning edge, along with the flat and smooth back side of the blade, ensure a sharp cleaning edge throughout the life of the blade.