THE ASGCO® BELT BEATER INCREASES BELT LIFE
- Heavy duty wall rollers rotate around a main shaft at approximately 600 RPM.
- Mounted behind the head pulley, rollers impact the belt causing the material to loosen and fall from the belt.
- Works on the back of the belt where the cover is thin.
- Increases belt life due to roller contact and not bars that can “scrub” the belt and cause the cover to wear.
- Designed to handle belt widths over 42″ without incurring excessive loading on the beater roll’s bearings.
- Universal Mount Drive Package now available including motor and v-belt drive, is now available
DEFEAT STICKY MATERIAL BUILDUP
The ASGCO Belt Beater has been designed to work on the return or “clean” side of the flexible sidewall or conventional troughed belts. It consists of a set of heavy wall rollers, rotating about the main shaft at approximately 600 RPM. Mounted behind the head pulley, these rollers impact the belt causing the material to loosen and fall from the belt.