CLAMP-MOUNT MDX™ (MINE DUTY) CONVEYOR SKIRTBOARD SEALING SYSTEM
- Increase Performance – by helping to eliminate spillage and dust in the conveyor loading zone.
- Reduce Conveyor Downtime – by the simple clamp adjustment and release to allow repositioning or changing out skirting in minutes versus hours, without tools.
- Mine Duty Construction – 18” or 24″ heavy duty clamp system with keeper, fabricated from 3/8” thick steel for aggressive mining applications.
- Easy Adjustment – Patent pending adjustment nut is cast 304 stainless steel.
- Versatile – Can be used with any of ASGCO skirtboard sealing compounds.
- Keeper & Nut Feature – The keeper and nut features a 1” Acme thread which can be adjusted by using a hammer or a wrench.
- Will Automatically Adjust – To any thickness from ¼” to 1¼”.
- Mine Duty Style
STOPS SPILLAGE AND DUST
ASGCO®’s skirting system is designed for ease of installation, adjustment and ﬂexibility in skirting choices. By utilising a clamp mount (attached to the outside of the conveyor skirt board), the skirting system holds the skirting material in place, contacting the belt to form a seal.Keeper & Nut Features – a 1” Acme thread which can be adjusted with either a hammer or a wrench. Automatically – adjusts to any thickness from 1/4” to 1 1/4”. Heavy Duty Clamp System – fabricated from 3/8” thick steel for aggressive mining.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONSReplacement Parts – MDX Keeper, MDX Clamp Nut Belt Widths – MDX 18” (457 mmm), MDX-2 24” (609 mm) Weight – MDX 10.4 Lbs, MDX-2 11 Lbs Length – MDX 18”, MDX-2 24”
|Part Number||Width||Weight lbs|