Final Cleaner In A Cleaning System On Conveyor Belt
- Removes Excess Water – to ensure a dry carry side of the belt down the belt line.
- Tensioned – by either our standard Bolt-up™, Duo-Spring™ or Air-Shoc™ tensioner for constant blade pressure, reducing blade re-tensioning maintenance and ensure high cleaning efficiency throughout the life of the blade. Duo-Spring™ (patent pending) is a heavy duty, steel spring tensioner that can be either positioned as a “push-up” or “pull-up” configuration depending on your installation mounting requirements.
- Quick-Change Blade – stainless steel pin blade change-out system is one-minute, no-tool operation.
- Excellent Performance – of our patented Dry Wipe™ Blade design maintains an effective cleaning edge throughout the life of the blade.
- Works well – with both mechanical and vulcanized splices.
Utilizes a unique patent pending mounting plate that allows the cleaning blade to be spring tensioned in either a pull-up or push-up position. This is specially designed configurability features two different mounting options that leave extra clearance above or below the bracket where necessary.
- Single spring tensioner for easy and consistent tensioner adjustments while maintaining constant cleaning pressure between the belt and blade tips.
- Equal tensioning force in either tensioning configuration.
- Integrated dust shield keeps dust and fugitive material within the conveyor chute.
- Rugged construction for years of reliable cleaning.
Dry-Wipe™ with Spring-Shoc™ Tensioner
|Part Number||Belt Width in.||Belt Width mm.||Weight lbs|