Conveyor Belting - Heavy Duty
ASGCO® is one of the largest stocking distributors of conveyor belt in the eastern United States. We represent the highest quality conveyor belt manufacturers from around the world to assist our customers in helping make their plant/mine/facility to become more efficient, safe and productive.
As a conveyor belt products distributor, with over 200,000 feet of conveyor belt in stock, ASGCO® is committed to providing all of your conveyor belt products requirements.
Quarry-Flex® Conveyor Belting
ASGCO®’s Quarry-Flex® conveyor belt is engineered to provide excellent rip, tear and impact resistance as seen in hard rock mining (limestone, granite, trap rock and other aggregates) and recycling applications. The unique straight-warp carcass construction provides the impact resistance up to three times greater than conventional plied belting, while offering excellent troughability and tracking properties.
ASGCO®’s unique straight-wrap Quarry-Flex® carcass is constructed to provide:
- Impact and rip resistance up to three times of standard multi-ply belts of equivalent rating
- High strength and minimal stretch or elongation when conveying large loads.
- Excellent load support combined with outstanding troughability due to its lightweight, flexible design.
- Provide the longest belt life in the harshest conveying conditions, guaranteed.
Quarry-Duty™ Conveyor Belting
ASGCO®’s Quarry-Duty™ plied conveyor belting is compounded to provide excellent abrasion resistance.
- Available in 2, 3 or 4 ply constructions
- High abrasion resistance and low-stretch tension member
- Greatest adhesion between plies and covers
- Safety factor than 10:1
Our Quarry-Duty™ belt carcasses are distinguishable from the competition by their high adhesion, lower elongation and field performance. Our compounds have been engineered to protect the belt not only from wear and tear but as importantly the aging and flex properties, which actually determine the longevity of the belt.
Steel-Flex™ Conveyor Belting
ASGCO®’s Steel-Flex™ steel cord conveyor belts are suitable for high strength, long distance, and heavy load transportation of materials, which are widely used in coal mines, hard rock mining, bulk shipping terminals / port facilities, coal-fired power plants and mineral mining.
- High Tension conveyors
- Long haul conveyors, overland conveyors
- Short, high speed feeder belts prone to rip and tear due to tramp material
- Heat Resistant belts prone to “burn through”
- Heavy duty elevator belts
Power-Plus™ Conveyor Belting
ASGCO®’s Power-Plus™ is constructed for above ground coal handling in power generation and coal preparation plants where leaching
agents and dust suppressants can be major influences on belt
- Excellent abrasion and cover wear properties
- Available in FR MSHA 2G and FR AR1 cover compounds
- FR2 MSHA 2G is a fire retardant compound that meets ARPM-FR Class 2 and DIN K (150) requirements
- FR2 MSHA 2G – AR1 is a fire retardant compound that has
excellent abrasion resistance (DIN 115) and meets
FR MSHA 2G requirements.
- Available in 4 carcass constructions: Standard Plied, Heavy-
Duty Straightwarp, Kev-Flex and Steel-Flex.
- Fabric carcasses from 330 to 1500 PIW
- Compounds formulated to reduce belt curling and hardening
- Low rolling resistance bottom covers also available