Challenge: For many years this conveyor had a hydraulic three…Read More >
Accommodates Excessive Force On Conveyor Belts & Heavy Loads
- Two Separate Tapered Rolls – are mounted into the pivot mechanism and can be individually replaced as wear occurs.
- Designed for High Speed/PIW Conveyors – to operate and last in severe conditions, wet and dry, and aggressive mining conditions. Conveyor belt speeds that exceed 800 fpm and/or greater than 1500 PIW.
- Accommodates Excessive Force – encountered with wide belts and heavy loads.
- Enhanced Sealing/Bearing System – needle thrust and tapered roller bearings and enhanced sealing system for the most aggressive mining conditions.
- Individual Rollers for Easy Replacement – separate tapered rolls are mounted onto the pivot mechanism, which can be individually replaced as wear occurs.
MOST RELIABLE AND RE-ACTIVE BELT TRACKING IDLERS!
The Tru-Trainer® series of conveyor belt tracking idlers are a patented design that offers the most reliable and reactive belt tracking idlers available today.
- Belt Width 48” – 96”
- Idlers can be mounted on the topside or clean side of the conveyor belt.
- Available in Urethane (Mine Duty) – Heavy-duty rolls 3/4″ polyurethane.
Tru-Trainer® Dual Return
|Part Number||Belt Width in.||Belt Width mm.||Weight lbs|