Company position informationBack
Location: Central Territory (Kentucky, Tennessee, Indiana, Ohio and Michigan)
Want a rewarding job? One that is not boring? Come work for ASGCO.
ASGCO Territory Managers provide the highest levels of technical support and customer relationships
in the industry. Our Territory Managers (Outside sales) professionally represent the company with
the knowledge and skills to provide our customers’ with solutions.
ASGCO offers a competitive salary and commission plan, an excellent benefits package which includes
options for healthcare coverage, 401(k) plan, vacation and paid holidays.
ASGCO engineers, manufactures, distributes a wide array of conveyor and screening components,
all specifically designed and engineered for the mining, aggregate, recycling, food processing and other
bulk material handling industries. We focus on providing exceptional products and service to our
customers with the best solutions to their conveyor and screening material handling applications.
ASGCO has a great sales opportunity available for an experienced sales person / sales engineer
with a great attitude, leadership abilities and a willingness to learn.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience in the mechanics of conveyors in a wide range of
industrial markets such as; aggregate, cement, pulp and paper mills, bulk shipping terminals, recycling,
hard rock mining, asphalt and coal-fired and biomass power facilities.
- Managing and increasing sales and market share with customers in our Central Territory
(Kentucky, Tennessee, Indiana, Ohio and Michigan)
- Maintain and build relationships with customers by solving problems and creating value
for our customers.
- Educate and provide training all our distributors / customers on the features and benefits
of ASGCO products and services.
- Ensure technical service requirements for the customers are met.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and leadership abilities.
- Generate new business with new or existing customers.
- Create materials for and conduct sales presentations to customers.
- Assist with on-site troubleshooting of customers concerns.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Reliable, organized, detailed and focused
- Industry and sales experience preferred
- Computer skills including spreadsheet applications and Microsoft Office Suite
- 3-7 years outside sales experience preferred