Choose the housing configuration that fits your needs. For your convenience, Timken offers interchange solutions for hundreds of other housed units that simply don’t offer the strength of these solid-block designs.
TIMKEN® STEEL AUXILIARY COVERS
Give your housed unit roller bearings extra protection with rugged, cost-effective covers. They’re designed to fight heavy contamination in industries where particulates are a challenge, such as forestry, steel, mining, pulp and paper, aggregate, and cement. These steel covers are treated with black oxide for enhanced corrosion protection.
- Choose from open- and closed-ended options for multiple configurations and applications.
- Select shaft sizes from 1 7/16 inches to 5 inches
(40 mm to 130 mm).
- Easily remove covers for on-site housed unit inspection and replacement.
- Bolt covers onto standard Timken spherical roller bearing solid-block housed units.
- Fill cover with grease for an extra barrier of protection.