Our conveyor company is focused on developing cost-effective and technologically advanced products, specifically designed for optimum conveyor performance.
ASGCO® “Complete Conveyor Solutions” is a leading manufacturer of proprietary bulk conveyor components and accessories that enhance material flow performance. Founded in 1971 by Alfred S. Gibbs and his son Todd Gibbs, ASGCO® believes in taking care of the customer with great quality products and exceptional service. This has been a successful and standard policy at ASGCO® for many years and will continue in the future. Contact our conveyor company for more info.
ASGCO®’s President, Aaron Gibbs is the third-generation family member to lead the privately held company. He is focused on developing the company’s vision by fulfilling its mission “To Provide the World’s Material Handling Industry with Efficient, Safe and Productive “Complete Conveyor Solutions.”
ASGCO® is a diversified and innovative company with three major divisions that serve specific targets of the material handling industry. We market these innovative products and services through selected distributors, joint ventures, and representatives worldwide. The growth of the Pennsylvania conveyor company, over the years, is due to recognized improvements in the productivity of our customers operations.
“At ASGCO® we continue to strive to make the handling of bulk materials cleaner, safer, and more productive”
PROVIDING SOLUTIONS TO INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY
Every material-handling system has conditions — either large or small, constant or intermittent — that an ASGCO® conveyor inspections study can identify and improve.
We also believe that a consulting study will provide improvements that will be a wise investment. That’s because, no matter what the basic assignment, we always seek out ways to increase production and reduce operating costs.
We typically start these services with a thorough on-site inspection to observe the operation and gather data. Next, we analyze and study the data, and often search for additional information. The end result: recommendations for new procedures and improved equipment — all aimed at providing solutions that can be pragmatically implemented.
GLOBAL SOLUTIONS. LOCAL SUPPORT.
ASGCO® locations offer better service and quicker lead times.
ASGCO® has established a global network of distributors and representatives around the world, located in Mexico, China, Peru, South Africa, Canada, Japan and Chile. Plus service units in Marriottsville, Maryland, Rockville. Virginia, Salt Lake City, Utah and Harper, West Virginia to better service our distributors and mining/power customers in the surrounding areas. These locations offer quicker lead times, by featuring direct shipping, as well as a full service staff of conveyor technicians and engineers.
ASGCO®’s also has a fleet of mobile showrooms that travel across North America and Canada to showcase a wide array of our products that the customer can inspect and get answers to all of their questions.
COMPLETE CONVEYOR SAFETY
The significance of ensuring safety in the workplace has always been a priority at ASGCO®.
With today’s emphasis on increased production, safety and lower operation costs, conveyor belt cleaners have become an important part to any bulk material handling conveyor system.
Our Conveyor Safety equipment provides solutions for carry-back, spillage and dust control in load zone transfer points. Reduced carry-back and housekeeping are important to the safety, working conditions and reliability at any mine site. Our products are engineered to provide the best results as well as provide ease of installation and optimize overall conveyor performance.
Network of Distributors
“Today, ASGCO® “Complete Conveyor Solutions”
is recognized as the worldwide authority
in bulk conveyor material handling systems.”
If you need a professional conveyor company, you’ve come to the right spot.
To Provide the World’s Material Handling Industry with Efficient, Safe and Productive “Complete Conveyor Solutions.” At ASGCO® we use proven products, practical engineering and turn-key service solutions to increase conveyor efficiency and production capabilities while improving safe work environments.
ESSENTIAL ATTRIBUTES TO PRESENT AND FUTURE GROWTH
- Develop productive, cost effective and technologically advanced products specifically for the bulk material handling industries to optimize conveyor performance.
- Establish a national and international network of local distributors that are selected based on their expertise in the conveyor material handling industry and their commitment to 24/7/365 customer service that provides our customer base of end-users and OEM’s the best products and services available.
- Provide assistance to customers that require specific application advice, customized product or fabrication, surveys, recommendations, certified CAD drawings. From installation through on-going services, we can provide a tailored maintenance program, ensuring that cost savings and benefits are continuous.
- Actively continue to provide our distributors and customers with conveyor-training programs that help with an overall safe and efficient performance of their conveyor systems.
- Maintain a safe working environment for our employees and a culture that is open to new ideas and develop and retain employees that demonstrate the ability to excel.
TOTAL SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Our (TSG) policy will insure that our products and services have performed above and beyond your expectations. We have built our reputation for retaining and growing our customer base by solving complex application problems using our expertise, innovative products and exceptional service. We ensure that your conveyor systems will run more efficiently, providing a rapid return on investment.
The result of these activities is to provide a standard of service that exceeds all previously available to the conveyor systems industry.
Aaron Gibbs, President
As an industry leader, ASGCO® takes great pride in the ability to give back to the communities in which we operate, and well beyond.
ASGCO® continues to engage in corporate social responsibilities (CSR) in the areas of environmental protection, sustainable education, philanthropic donations and improving the quality of life for many in need. It is with great conviction that we support a variety of worthy initiatives and organizations with financial contributions and time volunteered to ensure they can continue to provide essential services to individuals and communities in need.
Environmental, health and safety (EHS) is paramount. We believe that EHS is a key indicator of organizational excellence and sustainability of our business and that production, quality and EHS are among the most important goals in manufacturing. A strong EHS culture results in increased productivity, quality of equipment and services, significant employee morale and, ultimately greater revenues. READ OUR STATEMENT OF QUALITY ASSURANCE.
Safety starts from the top with every officer of the company deeply committed to creating a safe and healthy workplace. Employees are empowered to report, correct or improve work place safety and receive extensive training to recognize hazards in the workplace. We believe that a safe and healthy environment is every employees responsible, that is why we give all employees the tools to help create that environment. Our goal is an injury free workplace.
Training all of our employees is an ongoing process. Safety meetings are held on a regular bases and training seminars are held monthly. We have an in house, National Safety Council Instructor, an OSHA certified trainer, and a full time Risk Manager. Hands on training is used to keep all of our employees up to date on better ways to accomplish the job in a safe manner, awareness of OSHA/MSHA regulations, and new equipment to create a safer and healthier environment. With training, each employee becomes involved in accident and near miss investigations. The goal is to discover the root cause of the incident and put actions in place to eliminate that hazard.
Our company has extensive resources to communicate with all employees. These include, a employee website, a quarterly safety newsletter, many paycheck stuffers, on-site tailboard talks, along with a variety of other means to communicate the elements of our safety program. An active Safety Committee member is in each department of the company.
ASGCO® is an involved civic partner in the communities where we live and work. Our companies strive to safeguard the health, safety and environmental well-being of their neighborhoods, and our employees have close personal ties with their local schools, churches and businesses.
Here are some of the organizations proudly supported by ASGCO®:
- Lehigh Valley Humane Society
- Wounded Warrior Project
- St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital
- United Way
- Ducks Unlimited
- Women’s 5K Classic
- Catholic Senior Housing and Health Care Services, Inc.
- Boy Scouts of America
If your non-profit organization is seeking support, please email a donation request to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
We are committed to operating our facilities in an environmentally responsible manner. Many of our products support sustainability initiatives, including the production of renewable fuels and waste to energy. ASGCO® values its role as a leader in conveyor systems that are used to improve energy efficiency.
Our passion for conserving natural resources is not limited to our business practices. ASGCO® employees proudly support various environmental and wildlife conservation efforts through financial contributions and volunteerism to civic initiatives that focus on restoration and rehabilitation of adversely impacted environments.
We strongly believe in operating a business that is not only self-sustaining but also focuses on environmental sustainability to benefit future generations with the following measures:
- Promote the responsible use of resources to save on fossil fuel and energy consumption.
- Aim to reduce water consumption at all facilities and preserve water quality.
- Ensure that all facilities and equipment are operated to minimize environmental impact.
- Minimize the generation of hazardous and other wastes.
- Maximize reuse and recycle of materials.
- Take action on energy conservation and efficiency, both in operations and the supply chain, while designing products that contribute to the production of renewable fuels and other resources.
- Engage all employees by encouraging active involvement in environmental cleanup initiatives.
ASGCO® “Complete Conveyor Solutions” believes that human resources are the singular most important asset to any corporation and has created a culture of safety for all employees. All personnel are trained and equipped to perform their duties in the healthiest and most efficient way possible, utilizing procedures and safety equipment that minimize their exposure to hazards and ensuring that all measures are taken to protect all employees, vendors, and clients.
- ASGCO® assures that all facilities and equipment are designed, operated and maintained to their highest efficiency to minimize health and hazard exposure to its employees, in particular by using best practices when installing equipment or products.
- ASGCO® performs company wide assessments and occupational medical evaluations to monitor its employee’s exposure and also to anticipate any health risks to the employee.
- ASGCO® prohibits the purchase and use of any material deemed to cause or potentially cause harm or illness to an employee. In addition, ASGCO® prohibits the use of any material or product deemed to cause or potentially cause damage to the workplace environment or natural resources in the setting which the product is used.
- ASGCO® assures all employees, customers, contractors and visitors on premises have adequate safety/response equipment and services for the prompt and effective treatment of illness or injury.
- ASGCO® takes responsibility for all manufactured and distributed products by fully disseminating all health and safety information to all distributors and customers.
ASGCO® “Complete Conveyor Solutions” is committed to a zero incident culture focused on eliminating occupational injuries, incidents and accidents. Management systems have been installed company wide to place redundant safety measures in place at areas of greatest concern in the workplace. ASGCO® strives for the highest level of awareness and preparedness through continuous training programs and safety certifications. ASGCO® employees are educated and equipped to carry out their work in the safest most efficient way known in the industry.
Each individual within the company is responsible for the safety of themselves as well as each of their coworkers they work beside. Properly prepared employees can perform their duties with a much higher degree of efficiency and safety. The following are some key tenets of our Zero Incident culture:
- ASGCO® Implements safety programs that are constantly reviewed and improved when needed.
- ASGCO® provides facilities and equipment that are designed to minimize risks and continuously monitor safety and security of all personnel.
- ASGCO® utilizes appropriate tools for reporting and analyzing any incident as well as implementing corrective actions company wide.
- ASGCO® ensures all employees receive regular training and handle themselves with responsibility for the safety of themselves, their fellow employees and any outside visitor.
- All ASGCO® service employees receive specialized training from the following organizations: MSHA, OSHA, American Red Cross
The company embraces, “Everyone, every day, at the end of every shift, GOES HOME!
Any product, process or technology listed here may be the subject of intellectual property rights reserved by ASGCO® “Complete Conveyor Solutions”.
Trademarks or service marks designated with the ® symbol are registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and may be proprietary in one or more countries or regions. Other trademarks and service marks belonging to ASGCO® “Complete Conveyor Solutions” in the United States and/or other countries or regions may be designated with the “TM” and “SM” symbols. Brands, trademarks and names of other parties, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to or endorsed by ASGCO® “Complete Conveyor Solutions”, are identified wherever possible.
ASGCO® Registered Trademarks
Common Law Trademarks
United States - Patents held by ASGCO®
Skalper III® Blade - Skalper HT® Blade
Skalper XC® Blade - Skalper AR® Blade