Vibrating Screens deliver unmatched precision performance – dependable production even under adverse operating conditions, or when handling the most abrasive material types. Rubber screens are used for the separation of Sand, Gravel, Granite, Quartzite, Limestone, Coal And much more…
ASGCO® has expanded the use of their Cast Urethane products to include screen wear parts. All of our urethane wear products are cast from our exclusive ASGCO-thane™ polyurethane compound with a durometer of 80/85, along with steel backing plate for extra added support.
Pin & Leg Systems
- Modular open-cast Pin & Leg Panels are compatible with all 1′ x 1′ and 1′ x 2′ systems.
- Proprietary ASGCO open-cast polyurethane design creates strong yet flexible non-blinding panels
- Open-flo system offers reduced areas for binding and increased open areas
- Solid pin design for quick, easy installation & removal
Bolt down Systems
- Bolt down panels are designed and manufactured to suit the application
- Steel-backed reinforcement for high impact resistance
- Materials are available to optimize wear life
- Options range from softer urethane with greater impact resistance to higher durometers for greater abrasion resistance for fines and wet applications
Wide range of opening size and thickness available. Rubber screens are used for the separation of Sand, Gravel, Granite, Quartzite, Limestone, Coal And much more…
A Highly Versatile Material Available in many patterns. Quality perforated stainless steel can be used in several applications because it is strong, resistant to corrosion.
ACCESSORIES FOR THE AGGREGATE, MINING AND
SAMSCREEN REPLACEMENT SCREENS AND WEAR
PARTS FOR SCREENING