Estimator – Engineering – Project Field EngineerLocation: Allentown, PA
ASGCO® “Complete Conveyor Solutions” founded in 1971 and headquartered in Allentown, PA is a leading manufacturer, distributor and service provider of proprietary conveyor and screening equipment and accessories that improve the productivity, safety and efficiency of bulk material handling systems.
ASGCO® has a Estimator / Project Field Engineer position open for someone with a great positive attitude and that enjoys spending time helping improve operations for our customer. ASGCO® offers a competitive salary an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k) plan, vacation and paid holidays.
- Review and create drawings and or job specifications for projects in the material handling and processing industry to determine accurate cost estimates and manage regional projects.
- Work closely with sales, fabrication and service departments to prepare time, cost and material estimates; consulting with company personnel, the customer and vendors to discuss parameters of the job.
- Work with fabrication and manufacturing departments to plan the projects, expedite orders and ensure any drawings are updated during the project.
- Maintain a good relationship with the customers, vendors and subcontractors.
- Ensure customer proposals are completed on a timely and accurate basis.
- Ensure technical service requirements for the customers are met and help provide assistance during product installations.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and leadership abilities.
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Reliable, organized, detailed and focused
- Computer skills including, recent experience using 3D solid modeling software, Inventor, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Suite experience strongly preferred.
- Mechanical engineering, mining engineering, drafting, estimating, and or some bulk Material Handling Experience preferred.
If you are looking to join a great organization with growth opportunities, excellent compensation and benefits package then please forward your resume and cover letter to: Mary Gooley at MGooley@asgco.com
301 Gordon St.
Allentown, PA 18102