Network – Salesforce AdministratorLocation: Nazareth, PA
ASGCO Manufacturing, Inc., a is a leading manufacturer of conveyor equipment, components and turn-key service provider that improve production, safety and efficiency of bulk material handling systems. Our products and services are used in a wide array of industries that help build the nations and worlds infrastructure. Our customers range from a variety of Industries, including aggregates, cement, metal / mineral mining, bulk shipping terminals, tunneling projects, pulp and paper facilities, recycling and other types of bulk material handling applications.
Network Administrator Responsibilities:
- Reviews, analyzes, evaluates and maintains the organization’s network infrastructure.
- Structures and maintains the IT Infrastructure hardware and connectivity to all ASGCO facilities and locations.
- Maintains hardware/software service levels that meet/exceed ASGCO business requirements
- Manages hardware/software infrastructure to achieve agreed service levels including for voice & video.
- Provide root cause analysis for any outages occurring within the IT network infrastructure
- Monitor IT network infrastructure along with system configuration to create metrics for system performance and capacity.
- Work closely with the President and CFO and other IT leaders to ensure that ASGCO’s information technology is fully aligned with and supportive of ASGCO’s strategy and goals
- Tests and evaluates network communications systems to eliminate problems and make improvements.
- Plan for High Availability & Disaster Recovery efforts to prevent or minimize interruptions to key ASGCO service levels for critical business systems – Ensure that clear up-to-date documentation is readily available.
- Follow ASGCO’s procurement policies and practices in obtaining favorable terms for voice/video/network/server products and services obtained from external vendors.
- Assist the IT infrastructure team in continuously improving the performance, reliability, and cost-effectiveness of the IT infrastructure, particularly voice/video and network.
- Ensure the security and protection of information systems and equipment.
- Participate in after-hours support as needed.
- Provide technical support remotely by phone or email while they may away from the office.
- Install and troubleshoot technology and software programs.
- Test, configure and troubleshoot hardware and software systems
- Demonstrate excellent judgement in prioritizing security efforts to mitigate the appropriate risks.
CRM – Salesforce Administrator Responsibilities
- This position is the administrative support and developer for our Salesforce CRM.
- Daily administration and support of Salesforce database including but not limited to managing users, profiles and roles setup, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations
- Troubleshoot and work with project team to ensure that applications meet end user needs and keep pace with changes in company operations, policies, and/or procedures
- Working with project team and management at times to review strategic plan & analyze metrics
- Oversee all administrative functions within Salesforce, including the creation and maintenance of user profiles and permissions.
- Build a customized user experience to boost productivity and drive success.
- Create an effective training and adoption strategy to grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization.
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards
- Few years of experience in company computer networking, Cisco, Fortinet, VMware, security engineering or backend systems with security focus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- Microsoft, Salesforce, Fortinet or other certifications
- Cloud Security knowledge, need to have understanding/experience.
- Breadth of technical experience across various infrastructure and security areas and running in large production environments.
- Deep understanding of mobile & web application security threats, exploits, prevention.
- Keeps up with industry trends in security technology and threats.
- Strong belief in acquiring and spreading knowledge through mentorship and acting like an owner.
ASGCO offers a competitive base salary, yearly bonus program and a progressive benefits package, including 401-K and profit sharing, health care, as well as an opportunity for professional growth.
This is an opportunity to become part of a very progressive company with tremendous opportunity for growth. If you are interested in employment that will provide you with an exciting work environment and the chance to work with great people. Please email resume and cover letter for consideration to Barbara Meehan at firstname.lastname@example.org visit our website www.asgco.com for more information.
Come Join Our Great and Growing Team!