Industrial Sales – Territory ManagerLocation: Allentown, PA
ASGCO is an industry-leading manufacturer, distributor, and turn-key service provider for bulk material handling conveyor systems. We are looking for an Industrial Sales / Sales Territory Manager to increase sales and market share for lightweight industries in the Mid-Atlantic market area. These industries include; lightweight manufacturing, food, snack, bakeries, building materials, corrugated boxes, warehousing, airports, and other lightweight manufacturing customers that utilize conveyor systems in their operations.
This is a relationship-based sales role. We offer a base salary, plus a competitive commission program. All earnings are uncapped – your income is limited only by your ability to network and prospect for new customers and to grow your existing accounts. If you have a background in industrial sales and are the kind of person who can talk with everyone from the CEO to the maintenance man on the shop floor.
- Minimum of 2 years proven outside industrial sales experience or 2+ yrs. customer service / inside sales experience with conveyors, bearing and power transmission products
- Proven experience and success in developing new business, building repeat business, and managing a sales territory
- Mechanical aptitude, strong desire to succeed, sense of urgency, & sense of humor
- Good communication skills (written & verbal)
- Computer skills and knowledge, including Excel
- Conveyors, Power transmission, and/or bearings product experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record (MVR)
ASGCO was founded in 1971 and headquartered in Allentown, PA. We are a leading manufacturer, distributor, and turn-key service provider of proprietary conveyor and screening equipment, power transmission products, and accessories that improve the safety and performance of industrial material handling systems.
ASGCO offers a competitive base salary with outstanding commission potential and a progressive benefits package, including 401-K and profit-sharing, college tuition plans, health care, as well as, an opportunity for professional growth. Please visit our website www.asgco.com
Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration to email@example.com