Field Service / Conveyor Belt Technician (Allentown)Location: Allentown, PA
ASGCO® Manufacturing, Inc., a manufacturer and turn-key service provider of bulk material handling
equipment, including; conveyor systems, conveyor components, screens and wear parts to the aggregate,
cement, recycling and other bulk material handling industries.
We are looking for a Field Service / Conveyor Belt Technician to install, service and repair conveyor belts
and components and who has experience on Industrial jobsites, including: Aggregate, Asphalt,
Ready-mix Quarries and or other types of Industrial / Manufacturing plants. We provide in-house training
programs for advancement. Any construction or millwright type jobs including steel fabrication, welding,
proper rigging techniques and any conveyor experience is a plus.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Work in a manner that ensures the safety of everyone involved. Exercise proper care in the use of tools and equipment.
- Detect and report defective equipment, material, and any improper operations or unusual conditions.
- Observe all prescribed safety rules and regulations; maintain work areas in a neat, orderly, and efficient condition.
- Take part in our Conveyor Technician training programs for salary and professional advancement.
- Install and vulcanize lightweight and heavyweight conveyor belting
- Provide field installation of company’s products, with direct responsibility for maintaining customer satisfaction.
Products to include but not limited to; belt cleaners, idlers, pulleys and other conveyor related products.
- Maintain the branch and service vehicles in a safe, clean and efficient manner.
ASGCO® offers an hourly salary with lots of overtime potential, training programs for advancement and a progressive
benefits package, including 401-K and profit sharing, health care, as well as, an opportunity for professional growth.
This is an opportunity to become part of a very progressive company with tremendous opportunity for growth.
If you are interested in employment that will provide you with an exciting work environment and the chance
to work with great people, please email resume and cover letter to: Mary Gooley at MGooley@asgco.com
301 Gordon St.
Allentown, PA 18102