Marketing Coordinator – Nazareth, PALocation: Nazareth, PA
ASGCO Manufacturing, Inc., a is a leading manufacturer of conveyor equipment, components and turn-key service provider that improve production, safety and efficiency of bulk material handling systems. Our products and services are used in a wide array of industries that help build the nations and worlds infrastructure. Our customers range from a variety of Industries, including aggregates, cement, metal / mineral mining, bulk shipping terminals, tunneling projects, pulp and paper facilities, recycling and other types of bulk material handling applications.
ASGCO has a great opportunity available for a talented and dynamic Marketing / Website / Graphics professional with outstanding interpersonal skills and a proven track record of success to join our growing team.
- Design and create website improvements for website search optimization and mobile appearance and search functions.
- Improve organic keyword searches and overall product information.
- Design and create brochures, print advertising, eblasts marketing campaigns, company marketing / promotional events.
- Oversee and improve our e-commerce site, customer pricing, and information portal.
- Coordinate with the marketing team on all projects in reference to company website improvements, company and product videos and other market activities.
- Help with coordinating and assisting with company trade shows.
- Ability to write new product press releases and technical articles.
- Support the sales team with up-to-date marketing and promotional materials.
- Write press releases and work with Territory Managers to create monthly newsletters utilizing case studies.
- Design, create and organize online and print materials and campaigns.
- Assist all departments and divisions with marketing support materials.
- 1-5 years of previous experience with marketing, building and managing websites, e-commerce, video production, graphics and other relevant marketing experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and good interpersonal skills as sell as people skills.
- Knowledge of WordPress, graphics, printing programs, video editing, as well as Print Media operations.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel), Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Corel Draw, Adobe Acrobat and InDesign.
- Ability to multi task in fast-paced dynamic environment.
ASGCO offers a competitive salary, progressive benefits package, including 401(k) and profit sharing. This is an opportunity to become part of a very progressive company with continued growth. If you are interested in employment that will provide you with an exciting work environment and the chance to work with great people, please email your resume and cover letter for consideration to email@example.com and please visit our website at www.asgco.com