Great Alternative To Expensive and Hard Facing Welding Methods
Armorite® Chocky Bars offer protection on contoured surfaces within the conveyor system such as buckets, loaders, excavators and dragline machines, or chute linings and rock box edges.
They are an excellent alternative to expensive, labor intensive hard facing welding methods. Available with or without notched backing plate. Easy to cut- allowing you to customize the protection of different specifications.
- Easy to bend – chocky bars with pre-notched backing plate allow you to cut or bend them into shape to suit the application.
- Available in 5 sizes – with either standard or pre-notched backing plate.
- No pre-heating or post-heating required when welding bars into place.
- No storage problems or excessive cutting into strips like sheets of wear plates.
ASGCO Armorite® is a combination of high chromium and molybdenum white iron metallurgically bonded to a mild steel plate. Armorite® provides maximum protection in high water areas, with the mild steel backing cushioning the white iron enabling it to withstand impact. Armorite® is easily weldable to areas of the conveyor system with minimal preparation providing unsurpassed resistance to abrasive bulk material wear.
- White Iron: Modified AS2027 15/3 Cr Mo
- Vacuumed brazed and liquid nitrogen cooled to achieve a high strength joint
- Mild steel backing offers strength, machinability, and impact resistance
- Can be welded in place, through-bolted, stud bolted, drilled, tapped, keyed.
- Ease if fitment, very versatile
Armorite® Product Benefits:
- Lower operating costs
- Longer Service when compared to conventional materials
- Increased production
- Improved product efficiency
- Increased equipment availability
- CHUTE LININGS
- ROCK-BOX EDGES
- GRIZZLY CAPS/SCREENS
- TRANSFER POINTS
- IMPACT PLATES
- DISTRIBUTOR PLATES
- ARM/HUB LINERS
- BIN LINERS
- HOPPER WEAR PLATES
- DIVDER/SPLITTER BARS
- GENERAL WEAR PROTECTION
- LINER PANELS