Point Cloud Laser Scanning
ASGCO® Point Cloud Laser Scanner is a powerful high-speed Focus3D X 130 HDR 3D scanner, delivering realistic and true-to-detail scan results. The laser technology is more accurate than traditional methods because it looks at thousands of points along the clearance plane, not just a few sample points. The ultra-portable Point Cloud Laser Scanner enables fast, straightforward, and yet accurate measurements of facades, complex structures, production and supply facilities, accident sites, and large-volume components.
Technology in the hands of our experts to capture your site with extreme detail and convert it into data you can view anywhere.
Realistic and True-To-Detail Laser Scanning
The increased camera resolution if Focus3D X130 HDR delivers extraordinary color overlays for scanned point clouds. This improves the visualization of important details on site.
- Distance accuracy up to ±2mm
- Range from 0.6m up to 130m
- Noise reduction 50%
- Safe and fast as-built data capturing with superior color detail
- Reliable life-like visualization – even under extreme lighting conditions
- Reduced complexity by integrated scanning – and imaging workflow for all kinds of measurements even in challenging environments
- Allows models to be overlayed onto cloud point scan – to double check accuracy