Cost Effective Method For Extending Wear Life
Armorite® Wear Plates present a very cost effective method of extending wear life within the conveyor system including; chutes, hoppers, bins, impact walls and screen plates. Extreme abrasion resistance across a range of industrial mining applications.
- Custom designs available to meet customer requirements.
- Rubber backing available to reduce noise and vibration.
- Optional Nelson studs supplied ex works.
- Liner size allows for localized replacement in high wear areas.
- Reduced conveyor downtime & maintenance costs.
- 3/4″ Armorite® (white iron) molded to a mild steel backing plate.
ASGCO Armorite® is a combination of high chromium and molybdenum white iron metallurgically bonded to a mild steel plate. Armorite® provides maximum protection in high water areas, with the mild steel backing cushioning the white iron enabling it to withstand impact. Armorite® is easily weldable to areas of the conveyor system with minimal preparation providing unsurpassed resistance to abrasive bulk material wear.
- White Iron: Modified AS2027 15/3 Cr Mo
- Vacuumed brazed and liquid nitrogen cooled to achieve a high strength joint
- Mild steel backing offers strength, machinability, and impact resistance
- Can be welded in place, through-bolted, stud bolted, drilled, tapped, keyed.
- Ease if fitment, very versatile
Armorite® Product Benefits:
- Lower operating costs
- Longer Service when compared to conventional materials
- Increased production
- Improved product efficiency
- Increased equipment availability
- CHUTE LININGS
- ROCK-BOX EDGES
- GRIZZLY CAPS/SCREENS
- TRANSFER POINTS
- IMPACT PLATES
- DISTRIBUTOR PLATES
- ARM/HUB LINERS
- BIN LINERS
- HOPPER WEAR PLATES
- DIVDER/SPLITTER BARS
- GENERAL WEAR PROTECTION
- LINER PANELS