A copper mine was experiencing high wear in their “pant-leg”…Read More >
ARMORITE® SKIRTBOARD CONVEYOR WEAR LINERS
- Reduces conveyor downtime – and maintenance costs.
- Designed to be rotated – 180º for long wear life.
- Custom designs – to meet customer requirements.
- High impact resistance – The skirt wear liner is produced from 20mm thick Armorite® that is enhanced with a 10mm thick mild steel producing a product that is 700 BHN with a high impact resistance.
- For all conveyors and transfer points – where the eradication of spillage or centralization of load is required.
- White Iron – Modified AS2027 15/3 Cr Mo
- Durable – Vacuumed brazed and liquid nitrogen cooled to achieve a high strength joint
- Mild steel backing – offers strength, machinability, and impact resistance
- Application – Can be welded in place, through-bolted, stud bolted, drilled, tapped, keyed.
PROVIDE MAXIMUM IMPACT AND ABRASION PROTECTION
ASGCO Armorite® is a combination of high chromium and molybdenum white iron metallurgically bonded to a mild steel plate. Armorite® provides maximum protection in high wear areas, with the mild steel backing cushioning the white iron enabling it to withstand impact. Armorite® is easily weldable to areas of the conveyor system with minimal preparation providing unsurpassed resistance to abrasive bulk material wear.PRODUCT FEATURES
- White Iron: Modiﬁed AS2027 15/3 Cr Mo
- Can be welded in place, through-bolted, stud bolted, drilled, tapped, keyed
- Ease if ﬁtment, very versatile
Armorite® Skirtboard Wear Liners
Thickness White Iron 3/4″ – Thichkness Base Plate 1/4″
|Part Number||Description||Length in.||Width in.||Thickness In.||Weight lbs|