Challenge: Transfer Clinker into 3 separate locations along the conveyor. The…Read More >
MATERIAL DIVERSION SYSTEM ALLOWS FOR MORE DISCHARGE POINTS
- Excellent Performance – allows users to fully clean and divert materials at designated locations.
- Diagonal Plow – discharges material from one side of the belt. It can be discharged on either side of the conveyor as specified by the customer during design.
- Spring-Shoc™ Tensioners – with impact absorbing rubber cushions ensure maximum tension is applied to clean all material from the belt.
- Simple to Use – can be automated by either the push of a button or set-up on a timer or PLC system.
- Eliminates Pre-Mature Belt Wear and Stretching – by allowing the belt to experience a limited amount of stress.
- Designed – with a rugged steel structure for the toughest of mining environments and conditions including such as those in asphalt, aggregate, coal and cement industries.
CREATE DISCHARGE POINTS ANYWHERE ALONG YOUR CONVEYOR SYSTEMUrethane Diagonal Plow – discharges material from either side of the belt. Actuators– The lift bed actuation system can be installed with either Pneumatic or Electrical applications. Spring-Shoc™ Tensioner – unique design ensures optimal blade tension throughout the entire life of the blade. UHMW Bars – are used to create a ﬂat even surface for the diverter plow to fully contact the belt.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONSApplications – Underground Mining, Coal Fired Power Plant, Hard Rock Mining, Steel Mills, Iron Ore, Metals (Copper/gold), Aggregate, Mineral (Phosphate, Potash, Salt) Mining, Sand & Gravel, Redi-Mix and Asphalt, Cement, Wood Processing Recycling Trough Angle – available in 25°, 30° and 45°
This is a custom ASGCO® product, for more information contact us.