Challenge: Transfer Clinker into 3 separate locations along the conveyor. The…Read More >
MATERIAL DIVERSION SYSTEM ALLOWS FOR MORE DISCHARGE POINTS
- Excellent Performance – allows users to fully clean and divert materials at designated locations.
- Diagonal Plow – discharges material from one side of the belt. It can be discharged on either side of the conveyor as specified by the customer during design.
- Spring-Shoc™ Tensioners – with impact absorbing rubber cushions ensure maximum tension is applied to clean all material from the belt.
- Simple to Use – can be automated by either the push of a button or set-up on a timer or PLC system.
- Eliminates Pre-Mature Belt Wear and Stretching – by allowing the belt to experience a limited amount of stress.
- Designed – with a rugged steel structure for the toughest of mining environments and conditions including such as those in asphalt, aggregate, coal and cement industries.