Conveyor Chute Lining
ASGCO’s Chute Linings and Skirt Liners are designed to be an integral part of a conveyor system. Our pre-engineered chute lining protects and cushions the chute from the material being handled; Skirt Liners prevents fugitive materials from escaping and damaging the conveyor loading areas. We can build, design, fabricate and install chutes, and also repair and re-align existing chutes.
ASGCO® wear liner products are the longest lasting, most cost effective in the industry.
We Build, Design, Fabricate, Repair, Realign & Install Chutes
Combining the right liner with the correct chute design improves overall system efficiency and maximizes material transfer, promoting efficient flow, dust suppression and reduced buildup inside the chute.
ASGCO® wear liner products are the longest lasting, most cost effective in the industry:
- Steel Liners – Armorite®, AR 400 Internal Liners, Stainless Steel and Nitronic 30
- Ceramic Liners – X-Wear™, X-Wear MDX™ and X-Wear™ Canoe Skirt Liners
- Urethane Liners – Wide array of urethane products depending upon the application (Classifier Shoes, Hydrocyclone, etc.)
- Plastic Liners – UMHW, Nylon
- Nitronic SX – Stainless Steel
- Chromium Carbide
- Rubber Liners