Safe-Guard® Return Idler Cage
The Safe-Guard® Return Idler Cage was designed to catch the return roller applications from falling, preventing injuries to workers and to equipment. The Safe-Guard® Return Idler Cage is a cost effective, long lasting solution to your conveyor guarding needs.
• Durable powder coated A-36 steel. Will not
corrode, or wear from abrasion.
• Easy installation, removal and maintenance using
beam clamps, links, and adjustable chains.
• Cage protects workers and equipment from falling
ilder if it breaks away from the brackets.
• Stable cage has increased slot sizes, helps prevent
• Available in various sizes to fit most belt conveyors,
4”-7” diameter idlers.
• No welding required.
The Safe-Guard® Return Idler Cage is designed to restrict contact with the return idler while the conveyor is running. Installation of this guard does not supersede any other safety procedures of safety practices. Failure to observe all instructions could result in serious injury. It is the owner’s responsibility that the owner and each operator read and be familiar with the ASGCO® Installation Guide.
It is the owner’s responsibility to adjust the Safe-Guard® restricting all contact with the turning idler.
Complies with MSHA Title 30
MSHA accepted # IC-174/3
• 56.14110 Flying or falling material
• 56.14112 Guard Construction
• 56.14107 Moving machine parts
• 75.1722 Mechanical equipment guards
• 77.400 Mechanical equipment guards
Complies with OSHA requirements 1910.219
• Mechanical power – transmission apparatus
• 56.14107 for moving machine parts