Provides Powerful Load Support
Slide-N-Roll Beds provide for an powerful load support while helping to stop dust and spillage in the conveyor load zone. By replacing the side troughing idlers with low friction UHMW bars, reduced belt friction will occur. In addition it will remove gaps between the conveyor belt idlers to provide an effective sealing surface for surrounding skirting.
Features & Benefits
- Increase Conveyor Belt Life – by removing the gaps, scalloping and pinch points between the belt and the skirt liners that can cut and gouge the belt.
- Seals the Transfer Point – by supporting the belt edge on a flat surface that allows the skirting to work more effectively for an powerful seal.
- Robust Design – using steel frames and 1” (25mm) thick UHWM slider bars provide excellent wear life.
- Engineered and Designed – slider beds can be made into 4′ (1200mm), 5′ (1500mm), 6′ (1800mm) or 10′ (3000mm) lengths.
- Any troughing angle.
- Number of frames will be determined by each application.
Slider bars are easy to remove and replace.
3 Roll Cema F Impact Slide-N-Roll Bed