The last belt cleaner you will ever need.
- High Belt Cleaning Efficiency – The overlapping tungsten carbide blades and the constant tension provided by the patent-pending stainless steel spring self-tensioning arm assembly.
- Made for Mining and Tough Applications – Our heavy-duty 2-7/8” corrosion-resistant zinc-coated (Made in the USA) steel mounting tube and stainless steel spring self-tensioning arms and blades provide constant cleaning without the rust of chipped powder coating.
- Flexible Configuration – Engineered to be installed in different configurations and also gives you the option to locate the blades directly on the bottom of the head pulley.
- Safe and Easy to Service – Each tungsten carbide blade can be replaced from the self-tensioning arms without the need to replace the arm every blade change.
Tungsten Carbide Tip
ASGCO®’s BC-2 is available with a replaceable C-Tip and V-Tip tips. The specially designed tungsten carbide blades provide a long service life with a high level of resistance to impact damage and/or acid leaching.C-Tip – Tungsten carbide blade, for conveyor belts with mechanical fasteners. V-Tip – Tungsten carbide blade, for vulcanizing conveyor belts.
- Maximum Belt Speed – 800 fpm (4.0 m/sec)
- C-Tip Temperature Range – -20-400°F (-28 to 204°C)
- V-Tip Temperature Range – -20-400°F (-28 to 204°C)
- Use with Mechanical Fasteners – C-Tips – Yes/V-Tips – No
- Applications – Aggregate, Cement, Hard Rock Mining, Coal Fired Power Plant, Steel Mills, Iron Ore and Mineral Mining.
BC-2 with Bolt-Up™ Tensioner System with Carbide C-Tips
|Part Number||Belt Width in||Belt Width mm||Weight lbs|
BC-2 with Bolt-up™ Tensioner System with Carbide V-Tips
|Part Number||belt width in||belt width mm||weight lbs|