Challenge: Aggregate plant was experiencing severe mistracking in the center…Read More >
CORRECTS BELT SLIPPAGE AND PREMATURE WATER
- Newly Improved Ceramic Tile – provides robust performance in dry, wet, or muddy applications.
- High Grade – aluminum oxide ceramic
- Bonding Strength – that is superior to others, due to 3mm of our neoprene compound vulcanized into bottom-side of the lagging.
- Pre-Chemical Backing – for ease in installation
- Increase Productivity – by delivering increased traction between the conveyor belt and pulley, allowing for lower belt tension than with rubber lagging.
- Reduce Down Time – on non drive pulleys, where pulley change-out due to excessive wear is difficult.
- Rounded corners – allow for better adhesion between the rubber and the tile.
CORRECT BELT SPILLAGESemiCeramic Lagging – for smaller pulley’s non-drive pulley’s and bend pulley’s. Ceramic Tiles – embedded in rubber on all sides and separated by a horizontal groove for dispelling water and dirt. Available in Rolls – use only what is needed.
Semi-Ceramic Pulley Lagging
Abrasion Resistant tiles fully enclosed by rubber – Available in Rolls
|Part Number||Description||Weight lbs|
|ASG-15X32.81-SCRL||15" (385mm) wide x 32.81' (10M) long||120|