Urethane Classifier Shoes ASGCO®
- Abrasion Resistant – Classifier Shoes are molded using our high-grade urethane compounds that lasts longer and are resistant to abrasive wear.
- Ceramic Beads – can also be added to the edges as an extra option against wear.
- Reduce Maintenance Downtime – which lowers your cost per ton of material processed.
- Corrosion Resistant – urethane materials will not rust in applications involving many chemical and industrial solutions.
- Light Weight and Easy to Install – weighing approximately one seventh the weight of traditional metal alloy shoes making them easier to handle for fast, safe, and trouble-free installation.
- Operate Safely Within a Wide Temperature Range – (sub-zero to +180°F) the shoes remain flexible and will not shatter due to thermal shock like metal shoes, allowing you to process your materials.
- Interchangeable – between right and left hand screws, reducing inventories.
- Can Be Used as Replacement Wear Parts – on classifiers and screw conveyors in OEM equipment.
- Can be made for custom applications.