VUL-CON™ EZ SERIES VULCANIZING PRESS
- Pressure Bag has a uniform pressure system across splice surface
- Custom “Extruded Plank” cooling system within platens
- Innovative “Silicone Element” fast heating system
- Upper and Lower aluminum frames
- Platens built to order in a rhomboid design.
- Platen maximum temperature 338°F (170°C)
LIGHTWEIGHT INNOVATIVE DESIGNPlaten – Utilizes innovative ﬂexible platen constructed from extruded plank, silicone heating element and durable composite insulation. Each platen contours to the belt’s irregularities, ensuring uniform results. Maximum temperature 338°F (170°C). Frame – Two light and rugged aluminum frames comprise upper and lower portions of press. Ends equipped with carrying handles on smaller models. The sides also equipped with handles on larger models. Pressure/Cooling – Pressure bag ensures uniform pressure across splice surface. Quick cooling by channeling water through extruded platen. EZ Series 100 – Max operating pressure 100psi (7kg/cm^2) / Max temperature 338° (170°C)