X-WEAR™ CERAMIC WEARPLATE
- Material Flow – The smooth laminar surface of X-Wear™ Ceramic provides the optimum sliding surface for material handling.
- Custom – The remarkable structural integrity of X-Wear™ Ceramic makes it ideal for direct retrofitting of worn out chutes and hoppers without expensive repairs.
- Noise Reduction – X-Wear™Ceramic’s energy absorbing design dramatically reduces noise.
- 1/4” Steel Backing – suitable for stud welding or plug welding.
- ½”, 3/4”, 1” 1½”, and 2” ceramic available.
MAXIMUM IMPACT AND ABRASION PROTECTION
ASGCO® X-Wear™ Ceramic Wear Liners will substantially reduce your operating costs when compared to any other lining material. The smooth laminar surface of X-Wear™ provides the optimum sliding surface for bulk material handling. The low coefﬁcient of friction and dimensionally stable surface of X-Wear™ will provide years of maintenance- free service.
- X-Wear™ is lightweight and easy to install
- The smooth laminar surface provides the optimum sliding surface and material ﬂow for material handling.
- The remarkable structural integrity of X-Wear™ makes it ideal for direct retroﬁtting without expensive repairs
- Lowest cost per ton
X-Wear™ Ceramic Wearplate
|Part Number||Width in.||Length In.||Ceramic Thickness In.||Steel Thickness In.||Weight lbs|