Most Reliable and Re-active Belt Tracking Idlers
The Tru-Trainer series of conveyor belt tracking idlers are a patented design that offers the most reliable and re-active belt tracking idlers available today.
Its stainless steel internal pivot that is perpendicular to the plane of the belt and its rubber covered shell and tapered ends helps actuate the trainer immediately as the belt moves off center. It is always reacting to keep the belt centered. It does not wait, like conventional trainers, for the conveyor belt to walk over to 90-degree sensor rollers and then have the belt react.
The Flat Return Tru-Trainer reacts as the belt tracker moves off center it will contact the tapered section of the roller on that side of the conveyor belt. The effect of this will be to force the roller to rotate on its central pivot causing the belt to come back to its original position (centered).
Read the case study on our blog: “Ready Mix Plant Improves Production by Solving Conveyor Tracking Problem”
Features & Benefits
- Continuous Alignment – by always tracking the belt to the center of the conveyor, it reduces edge damage, spillage and overall better conveyor belt tracking performance.
- Heavy-Duty – design of our trainer uses 3 7/16″ bearings, 1 3/4″ shaft, and an abrasive resistant hot-vulcanized rubber cover. Urethane covers are also available.
- Patented Design – does not rely on the conveyor belt to activate an arm-type tracking mechanism. By utilizing an internal pivot versus external pivot it does NOT build up with carry back.
- Reactionary – in both wet and dry conditions as seen in below ground and above ground mining all over the world.
- Total Satisfaction Guarantee (TSG) – to solve your conveyor belt tracking problems and make your overall conveyor system run more efficiently.
- Excellent for Reversing Belt Applications
- Can be used on the Clean Side of the Belt