Eliminate Your Conveyor Carry-back Problems
Our newly enhanced Skalper® series of conveyor belt pre-cleaners have been installed and have solved carry-back problems all over the world. The simple and highly effective Skalper® belt cleaner removes carry-back from the conveyor system.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent Performance – of our patented Skalper Blade design maintains an effective cleaning edge throughout the life of the blade with it’s unique horizontal sipes/wear groves across the entire width of the blade cleaning edge and by the use of the arch-shaped back side of the blade to ensure a sharp belt cleaning edge.
- E-Z Torque™ Tensioner – (lifetime warranty) – made of all 304 stainless steel mounting plates, collars and springs allows the blades to self adjust throughout the entire life of the blade making it the most robust and accurate conveyor belt cleaner tensioner in the industry.
- Rubber Corrugated Dust Covers – ensures no build-up in the spring tensioning area.
- UHMW Bushings – provide smooth non-binding tensioning.
- Redesigned Brackets – provide a square bolt pattern with UHMW Bushings on both sides for smooth non-binding tensioning.
- All Stainless Steel Mounting System and Tensioner – Our standard zinc plated, schedule 160 mounting tube combined with the E-Z Torque™ tensioner provide our customers with a belt cleaner that can handle the most extreme corrosive and weather conditions.
- Quick-Change Blade – stainless steel pin blade change-out system is a one-minute, no-tool operation.
- Easily Maintained – and tensioned from one side of the conveyor.
- MSHA Accepted – #MSHA IC – 174/1.
Maximum Belt Speed – 1000fpm (5.0 m/sec)
Pulley Diameter – 16″ – 36″ (400 – 900mm)
Applications – Coal Fired Power Plants, Hard Rock Mining, Steel Mills, Iron Ore, Aggregate and Mineral (Phosphate, Potash, Salt) Mining
Determine the Critical “N” Dimension
Skalper Part Numbers
Skalper Blade Materials