CHANGE ROLLS WITHOUT REMOVING ADJACENT IDLERS
- Perfect for Confined Spaces with one-side access – due to the frames only take-up 8” (200mm) of width when using 6” (150mm) rollers.
- Improves Safety – and maintenance by allowing rollers to be easily removed without having to remove any of the belt idler frames.
- Meets all CEMA Standards – and available in any belt width, troughing angle or idler.
- Idler Rolls – we can provide CEMA C, D or E steel or impact rolls.
- Slide-Ler™ (One-Sided) – Also available.
CHANGE ROLLS WITHOUT REMOVING ADJACENT IDLERSASGCO®’s Two Sided Slide-Ler™ is also available
ASGCO® Slide-Ler™ is a patented product designed to be maintained without removing adjacent idlers from the conveyor system. This allows you to replace rolls with minimal downtime and eliminate the need for man lifts or needing more room in a confined space.