Challenge: The customer had a large/reoccurring spill problem on top…Read More >
Modular Conveyor Belt Load Zone System
- Environmentally Friendly – due to significant reduction of airborne and fugitive dust and avoiding any risk of product loss in the loading area.
- Increased Productivity – and longer conveyor belt life because the completely sealed load zone helps eliminate material turbulence and conveyor belt cover abrasion.
- Lower Maintenance Costs – by having an easily accessible, fully contained system that allows easy replacement of the rubber skirting.
- Modular Design – can be installed in any combination of 4’ (1200mm) or 5’ (1500mm) lengths to completely cover load zone area. Quickly removable dust hoods, slide-out side sections and removable center rolls aid in the installation and maintenance of the system.
- Made in the USA – completely engineered, designed, fabricated and stocked in the USA.
OPTIMIZES SEALINGPro-Zone™ Systems – are available in 4’ with 2 cross beam support and 5’ with 3 cross beam support with optional inspection door. Can be custom made to meet desire goal. Idler Roller – removable center rolls ensure ease of access and total safety. Accessories – Optional Load Zone Chute, Dust Curtain, Rear Black Plate, Internal Liner, Tru-Trainer Belt Tracking Idler, Chute Inspection Doors, V-Plow XD™ and Safe-Guard™ Return Idler Guard.
Pro-Zone™ with 2 Supports
Center rolls not Included
|Part Number||Belt Width in.||Blade Width mm.||Weight Lbs|
Pro-Zone™ with 3 Supports
Center rolls not included
|Part Number||Belt Width in.||Belt Width mm.||Weight Lbs.|