This underground rail car transfer point for Sub-Bituminous Coal was…Read More >
CHANGE ROLLS WITHOUT REMOVING ADJACENT IDLERS
- Perfect for Confined Spaces – due to the frames only take-up 8” (200mm) of width when using 6” (150mm) rollers.
- Improves Safety – and maintenance by allowing rollers to be easily removed without having to remove any of the belt idler frames.
- Meets all CEMA Standards – and available in any belt width, troughing angle or idler.
- Idler Rolls – we can provide CEMA C, D or E steel or impact rolls.
- Slide-Ler™ (One-Sided) – Also available.
CHANGE ROLLS WITHOUT REMOVING ADJACENT IDLERSASGCO®’s One Sided Slide-Ler™ is also available
ASGCO® Slide-Ler™ (One-Sided) is a patented product designed to be maintained from one side of the conveyor system. This is ideal for systems with access on one side only, where a conveyor is located against the wall or high in the air with catwalk on one side. This allows you to replace rolls with minimal downtime and eliminate the need for man lifts or having to work in a confined space.
Slide-Ler™ Modular Idler Frame
Troughing Idlers available in 20,35 or 45. *XX =Degree of Trough
* Note: Idler rolls to be supplied by customer
|Part Number||Belt Width in.||Belt Width mm.||Weight lbs|