Challenge: This Powder River Basin mine was experiencing material spillage at…Read More >
TRU-TRAINER® TAPERED TROUGHING IDLER
- Exceptional Performance – The combination of the tapers and unique center pivot, provide fast, reactive and continual tracking in all conditions
- Individual rollers for easy replacement – Both the taper wing and center roller can be individually replaced as wear occurs
- Enhanced Center Pivot – The unique heavy duty pivot design provides instant activation to centralize the belt to keep it running center.
- Maintenance Free – Bearings do not require any greasing
- Lagging – Available in High Abrasive, Rubber Lagging 1/2″ thick or Polyurethane Lagging 1/2″ (Red). Also available in Fire Retardant lagging.
- Operates in all conditions – Quick activation on both wet and dry conveyor belts,
- Versatile Installation – Minimum tension is required on the center rolls, which can be easily adjusted with the supplied mounting brackets.
- Reversing Belts – Excellent performance. Available from 18 in.-84 in. (Bigger sizes can be made to order)
Tru-Trainer® Tapered Trougher Idler Wing Rollers
As the taper wing rollers are inline, it operates on both on Uni-directional or Bi-directional conveyor belts. The tracking is done by the tapered wing rollers which are lagged and can be easily adjusted between 25°- 55°. The tapered wing rollers ensure that the idler activates immediately as the belt moves off-center.
- Belt Width 18” – 84”
- Wing Rolls are available in Rubber and Urethane
Tru-Trainer® Tapered Troughing Idler
|Part Number||Belt Width in.||Belt Width mm.||Weight lbs|