ASGCO® Conveyor Chute Inspection Doors
Chute Inspection and Access Doors are a necessary part of any transfer point to allow for safe inspection and access to maintain conveyor belt cleaning systems
- Safety- inspection screen guard standard on every door for the ability to safely inspect equipment while it’s running.
- Redesigned Frame – has a 45 degree flange to shed fines from accumulating on the interior of the door.
- Low Profile Steel Construction – with a dual EPDM dust seal that can withstand temperatures from 40 degrees F to 200 degrees F.
- Available in 3 Standard Sizes – 12″ x 12″, 12″ x 18″ and 18″ x 24″.
- Heavy Duty Available in Sizes – 12′ x 18″, 18″ x 24″, 24″ x 24″ and 24″ x 36″.li>
- Bolted – hinged inspection screen.
Add an Inspection Door to your existing head chute for safe access to cleaners and chute clean out.