VUL-CON™ SECTIONAL VULCANIZING PRESS
- Lightweight compact design for easy transport
- Includes flush valves and inset bolts/nuts connecting the traverse bars
- All electrical systems are CE, CSA and UL approved
- Durable for use in harshest of environments
- Pressure bolts pass through the cross beam profile for a high level of safety
- Exact temperature regulation via an electronic control box
- Even pressure distribution across the splice area.
- Vulcanizing temperature is uniform and accurate.
- Automatic features for setting the temperature and curing time
- Standard sizes are available (custom size upon request)
LIGHTWEIGHT INNOVATIVE DESIGNPlaten – Custom extruded plank, silicone heating elements and durable composite insulating packaging are used to construct a ﬂexible platen that contours to belt irregularities. Beam Restraining System – Recessed high tensile steel nut/bolt assemblies connect H-bars for a steadfast, reduced proﬁle. Each press includes the VUL-CON™ restraining system as a secondary H-bar lock for increased operator safety. Control Box – The new VUL-CON Switchgear Box is the most advanced control system in the world. Incorporating controls for 2 platens. Splice data can be stored and recalled through the built in data logger. CE, CSA and UL Approved – All electrical CE, CSA and UL approved.